Lately I have been so grateful to have such an amazing town, The’ve helped me a ton since i first brought my title around. I was a bit worried that i wouldnt be able to get my name out there but my first event i did it! My main sponsor is Wadena Co-op, all together they helped me raise approximately $800 which was such a success for one day! I promote there name proudly. My second sponsor is Wadena Drugs, They helped me alot with a $200 cheque, Than Fishing Lake High School Handed me a $200 Cheque as well. Which was so generous 🙂 I’m happy i have 400 for Free the children, Then there’s Touchwood Child & family services. I Have not recieved there cheque yet, but i know it will be a good one. All my sponsors i have collected now I am so very proud of and i know they are very proud of me as well. Hopefully i could pick up a couple more before the time comes! Happy Blogging!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.