Just recently my sponsor the Wadena co-op hosted a bbq. They supplied me with the bbq, the hotdogs, burgers and condiments. I began at 11, since it was a cold and windy day i thought i wouldn’t recieve much costumers, I had only 3 helpers but that did the job! Sure enough people would go into the co-op and on there way out would stop and grab a burger or two. The plan was to end at 1 but it took us till 1:30 because of more people wanting morre bbq! I am so thankful to have the support of the Wadena Co-op as well as the Wadena Drug store 🙂 They both ended up handing me 4 hundred dollars towards Free the Children. It was such a spectacular day!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.